It is time for February 2005 Photo Contest!! Winner receives a great hat with our logo on it. Additionaly this month, we are also going to randomly draw one name from the other entries this month and give them a hat too.
Monthly Category: Best BWCA or Quetico Photo
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on Feb 28th.
- Photos must be in jpg, gif, or bmp format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
After clicking on the reply icon, there is a hyperlink to attach pictures called "Add a photo to this message" then you can browse your harddrive or your already uploaded pictures to choose which picture to add.
To post pictures to the contest, you first need to sign up to be a member. Membership is free. On the left hand menu, there is a button called "sign-up". After you sign-up, you will be able to add pictures to the contest. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to have problems getting this to work.
This is another sunrise shot I got on our September trip. It was our last morning on Winchell Lake. I call it watercolor sunrise because the various colors reflected in the water reminded me of a watercolor painting.
Well I haven't had to do this before and regretable so, but unfortunetly I can't reach mikeyand3 via email due to an invalid email address. Since this is a requirement of winning the contest (per the rules), I am going to have to award the winning photo to montebfishing.