Fenske Lake Cabins
Ely and Western BWCA
Fenske Lake Cabins
3788 Fenske Lake Road
Ely, MN 55731
Direct Phone: 218-365-5481
Toll-Free Phone: 877-365-5481
Fenske Lake Cabins is a secluded, peaceful vacation resort near Ely, MN just off the Echo Trail with true Northwoods charm - a perfect place for your vacation. Knotty pine cabins right on the water's edge are surrounded by woods, wildlife and nature.
You're at the start of a nearly boundless adventure at the edge of the BWCA. At our three season resort, you can sample good fishing on Fenske Lake or plan a day-trip into adjoining canoe-only wilderness lakes where wildlife sightings are common. Savor quiet evenings by your campfire listening to the haunting call of the loons. Hiking trails, mountain biking and several museums and unique shopping abound nearby, making this your perfect vacation getaway.
Here are the simple pleasures of life most rewarding .. scenic vistas, clean air and pure waters to clear the mind and refresh the soul.
"Your Three Season Ely, MN Vacation Resort Near the BWCA"
- Lake Access - Direct Access to beautiful northwood lake
- Outdoor Recreation - Boating, canoing, swimming, hiking, fishing, and mountain biking.
- Cabins - Cabins rentals
- Housekeeping Plans
- Lodge - Fireplace, pool table, foosball, and games for all ages.
- Beach - Sandy swimming beach.
- Hiking Nearby - Nearby hiking trails
- Canoes - Each cabin comes with an aluminum canoe.
- Pets Allowed - See Policies on Website
- Motor Boat Rental - Motor Rental Available.
- Fishing - Guided Day Trips
- Fireplace in Room - Firepit with ring at each cabin too!
- Fishing Boats - Boat include with cabin rental (motor extra).
- Fishing Guide
- Sauna - Traditional Northwood Sauna.
- Shopping Nearby
- Snowshoe Trails - Snow Shoe Trails
- State/National Park Nearby
- Hot Tub in Room - Whirlpool tubs in some cabins.
- Museum/Historic Sites - Check out Dorothy Molter Museum and other attractions.