Click to View the Full Thread

Boundary Waters Quetico Forum :: Items For Sale or Wanted :: DELETED: Blue Barrel

Author Message Text
campnfish
06/07/2018 10:27PM

For sale, 30l blue barrel, brand new, nothing was stored in this previously, i ordered two as it was sold as a lot. This was shipped from Germany and is really good quality, handles are integrated and its flat on two sides. $65.00, im in NW suburbs of MN, i can meet somewhere close as well.

sandman70
08/28/2018 05:08PM

If you still have the barrel for sale I am interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

campnfish
08/28/2018 06:45PM

Sorry, this just went this weekend.

AmarilloJim
07/31/2018 08:19AM

Zanzinger: "Not to desuade this sale but these can be had brand new for $45

US Plastics"

When I looked this AM they were $40 with free shipping

campnfish
07/12/2018 08:05PM

Still for sale, dropping to $55.00

JJ47
08/02/2018 03:45PM

Thwarted: "campnfish: "Wow, thanks alot guys, posting like you did is pretty crappy move, it is a different barrel than the one on us plastics, as it is flat on 2 sides, integrated handles and It is also brand new as i listed in the post. Cant believe i even have to type this out and defend this, but i guess i do now." I was thinking the same thing camp fish and almost responded on your behalf. Sounds like a great barrel. One thing I dislike about the rounds is that there are voids. If I lived near you I would be on it."

+1

If I didn't already have one I'd be on it, too!

OCDave
08/02/2018 06:16PM

campnfish: "Wow, thanks alot guys, posting like you did is pretty crappy move, it is a different barrel than the one on us plastics, as it is flat on 2 sides, integrated handles and It is also brand new as i listed in the post. Cant believe i even have to type this out and defend this, but i guess i do now."

Probably should be appreciative you get the opportunity to highlight why yours is more valuable. They did you a favor.

A1t2o
08/16/2018 08:02AM

I'm really interested, is it still available?

timatkn
08/29/2018 07:49AM

Now that this thread is over, I’d suggest some of the commenters read the top post on ground rules and etiquette.

“Do not bash another persons ad or nitpick about the price. If you want to make an offer do so. If not, don't waste the space.”

I know sometimes people make comments to be helpful, but it isn’t—-if it is really important to comment send a private message to the seller.

jamdemos
07/29/2018 09:26AM

campnfish: "Still for sale, dropping to $55.00"

Sent you a private message via your email link...

Zanzinger
07/30/2018 09:25AM

Not to desuade this sale but these can be had brand new for $45

US Plastics

campnfish
08/01/2018 07:21AM

Wow, thanks alot guys, posting like you did is pretty crappy move, it is a different barrel than the one on us plastics, as it is flat on 2 sides, integrated handles and It is also brand new as i listed in the post. Cant believe i even have to type this out and defend this, but i guess i do now.

Thwarted
08/01/2018 07:57PM

campnfish: "Wow, thanks alot guys, posting like you did is pretty crappy move, it is a different barrel than the one on us plastics, as it is flat on 2 sides, integrated handles and It is also brand new as i listed in the post. Cant believe i even have to type this out and defend this, but i guess i do now." I was thinking the same thing camp fish and almost responded on your behalf. Sounds like a great barrel. One thing I dislike about the rounds is that there are voids. If I lived near you I would be on it.