BWCA Entry Point: 12A - Lac LaCroix Only
- 8 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Enter from Crane Lake. Must camp all nights on Lac La Croix. Day trips to other lakes permitted. Use only after Entry Point 12 is full. Very difficult to reach Lac La Croix by paddle in one day. Commercial shuttle service available.
- Latitude: 48.2977 Longitude: -92.4274
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.