BWCA Entry Point: 55 - Saganaga Lake
- 17 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- No motors (use or possession) west of American Point. Access to Canada (the Crown land and Quetico Park). Large lake with many campsites and easy access.
- Latitude: 48.1716 Longitude: -90.8868
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.