Boundary Waters Canoe Area Information Resource
A Virtual Entry Point into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW)
This site is dedicated to the sharing of information and experiences about the
Boundary Waters Canoe Area and Quetico Park for canoe, camping, and outdoor enthusiasts.
What's New in the Boundary Waters and at www.BWCA.com
Seagull Lake Map
Expanded Boundary Waters online maps at www.BWCA.com.
Make sure to sign up for my.bwca.com. This personalized service provides you with all sorts of tools. As a member
of my.bwca.com you can use any of these tools:
- View Boundary Waters maps starting at entry points or at a certain lake.
- BWCA Campsite locations marked.
- Traverse maps with directional arrows.
To use these tools to their maximum benefit you will need to sign up
with www.bwca.com. Signing up is free!
Please enjoy the site!
- Trip planning guides and assistants. Use these tools to assist you in selecting and getting to a bwca
- Forums. Get advice or just share your BWCA experiences with others in this online forum.
- Photo Gallery. Share BWCA photos with others.
- Online gear collaboration. Use this tool to plan what gear to bring and also who will bring it. (coming soon)