I have a QT-17c hanging in the garage that I no longer need, as i bit the bullet on a Northwind.. I am waiting on the registration stuff that I had mailed in, but it is in great shape.. If you have no luck with something closer, or one of the lighter weight models, let me know.. I am down in the Twin Cities...
we have a trip scheduled mid June, but i don't yet know if we are taking 1 or 2 cars... If we are taking 2 cars, I might be able to toss this on as well.. Hopefully i'll have the registration stuff back by then too (got it from family years ago but i hadn't gotten around to it)..
If I can bring it with, the plan currently is drive up early morning on a Thursday, so hopefully would be coming thru Duluth at 8-9ish (although it never works that way)..
It is a little while out, so again if you find something else in the meantime, go for it.. People seem to be optimistic in their asking prices on CL, but it seems like somewhere around $450 seems to be a fair price?
I will try to get some pics of it and email them to you..
Thanks Spud. Yes please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can hammer out some specifics. If you head north with the canoe, I'd meet you anywhere that was most convenient on your route north.
Help keep the flying moose flying by supporting BWCA.com