Boundary Waters Guide Service
Ely/Western BWCA and Sawbill
Direct Phone: 218-343-7951
Boundary Waters Guide Service provides fully outfitted and professionally guided BWCA canoe camping and day trip adventures for families and friends.
We are unique because our trips include knowledgeable,
cheerful, local guides. Our guides make the difference.
We unlock the mysteries of the Boundary Waters by sharing
paddling and camping skills, fishing know-how, local
history, and a naturalist perspective. Let us skillfully
craft your itinerary and take you off the beaten path to
hidden places where you discover the unexpected.
Many of our guides are year-round professional guides who
spend winters leading dog sledding trips over frozen
boundary waters canoe routes.
We love sharing the Boundary Waters with people!
- Full Outfitting - Fully outfitted and professionally guided canoe camping and day trips.
- Gear Rental - Included in each guided trip.
- Trip/Route Planning Assistance - Included in each guided trip.
- Entry Point Shuttles - Shuttles to and from entry points.
- Guide Service - Guiding Trips into BWCA
- BWCA Permits - Included in each guided trip.
- Canoe Rental - Included in each guided trip.
- Meal Planning - Included in each guided trip.
- Bunkhouse - Bunkhouse available for pre/post trip lodging
- Quetico Outfitting