Williams and Hall Outfitters
Ely and Western BWCA
Williams and Hall Outfitters
14694 Vosburgh Road
Ely, MN 55731
View Location on Map
Proprietors: Blayne and Charlene Hall and Kevin Lynch
Direct Phone: (218) 365 -5837
Our business has been on the shores of Moose Lake for over 50 years. Williams and Hall Outfitters has a reputation of quality and service that is second to none in Canoe Country. We offer a great lodge to start and end your trip, as well as great equipment and food for your trip.
We are on a mission to create and deliver adventures for our customers that will be memorable, safe and even a little bit life-changing. We want our customers to go into the Boundary Waters and Quetico and have the trip of a life time. It is more than just business for us, it is our passion. Our mission and core values reflect this.
We believe that in wilderness experience life is enriched, character is strengthened, and the soul is refreshed. Therefore, we strive to provide excellent, engaging, fun and safe adventures in the wilderness enhanced by great lodging, reliable equipment, tasty food and expert local knowledge that inspires confidence for people of all ages. In doing so in an honest manner, we will help the human spirit to flourish and thrive.
- Full Outfitting - Provide complete outfitting needs for your group - canoe, gear, food
- Gear Rental - Tents, camps stoves, packs, sleeping bags, tarps, etc.
- Restaurant - Restaurant at outfitter.
- Trip/Route Planning Assistance - Aid in helping plan your route or trip
- Entry Point Shuttles - Shuttles to and from entry points.
- BWCA Permits - Reserve Permits for your group
- Canoe Rental
- Meal Planning - Plan and Provide fresh and freeze dried meals for groups.
- Store - Shopping - Store proving gear, fishing gear, maps, food
- Bunkhouse - Bunkhouse available for pre/post trip lodging
- Cabins - Cabins for rent
- Quetico Outfitting
Additional Offerings 1:
- Kevlar Canoe Rental - Rental of lightweight Canoes
- Maps - Purchase Maps for Planning and Navigation
- Solo Canoe Rental - Rental of Solo Canoes
- Minnesota Fishing Licenses - Fishing Licenses Available On-Site
- Hot Showers - Hot Showers for post trip cleanup
Additional Offerings 2:
- Northstar Canoes - Rental of Northstar Canoes
- Wenonah Canoes - Rental of Wenonah Canoes
- Fishing Tackle - BWCA fishing gear for sale
- Live Bait - Live Bait for Sales for your fishing needs
Boundary Waters Entry Points Supported
- Moose/Portage River (north) - 16
- Mudro Lake (restricted--no camping on Horse Lake) - 22
- Mudro Lake - 23
- Wood Lake - 26
- Snowbank Lake Only - 28
- Ojibway Lake/North Kawishiwi River - 29
- Lake One - 30
- From CANADA - 71
- Fall Lake - 24
- Moose Lake - 25
- Snowbank Lake - 27
- Farm Lake - 31
- Fall Lake Only - C
- Fall Lake and Beyond - D
- Moose Lake Chain Only - F
- Moose Lake to Prairie Portage - G
- Snowbank Lake - H