BWCA Entry Point: 12 - Little Vermilion Lake (Crane Lake)
- 6 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Enter from Crane Lake. Note: Not the entry point to use for Trout Lake (#1)
- Latitude: 48.2995 Longitude: -92.4268
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.