BWCA Entry Point: 39 - Baker Lake
- 3 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a boat landing at Baker Lake with a 10-rod portage into Peterson Lake to reach first campsite.
- Latitude: 47.8452 Longitude: -90.8169
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.