BWCA Entry Point: 67 - Bog Lake
- 1 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a 232-rod portage into Bog Lake. Four campsites. Dead end lake with no trip options.
- Latitude: 47.7724 Longitude: -91.3870
- Yellow line identifies portage
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 67
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Clearwater Canoe Outfitters & Lodge
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Hungry Jack Canoe Outfitters and Cabins
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters