BWCA Entry Point: 84 - Snake River
- 1 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a 160-rod portage to Snake River & several short portages before reaching Bald Eagle Lake.
- Latitude: 47.7734 Longitude: -91.5261
- Yellow line identifies portage
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 84
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Canoe Country Outfitters
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Ely Outfitting Company
- Jordan Canoe Outfitters Inc.
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters