BWCA Entry Point: 75 - Little Isabella River
- 1 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a 20-rod portage to the Little Isabella River. Several short portages before you reach th e Isabella River.
- Latitude: 47.7760 Longitude: -91.4885
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 75
- Boundary Waters Guide Service
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Canoe Country Outfitters
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Echo Trail Outfitters and Resort Cabins
- Ely Outfitting Company
- Jordan Canoe Outfitters Inc.
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters