BWCA Entry Point: 30 - Lake One
- 7 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a canoe landing at Lake One.
- Latitude: 47.9391 Longitude: -91.4792
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 30
- Boundary Waters Guide Service
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Canoe Country Outfitters
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Echo Trail Outfitters and Resort Cabins
- Ely Outfitting Company
- Jordan Canoe Outfitters Inc.
- Kawishiwi Lodge and Lake One Outfitting
- LaTourell's Moose Lake Outfitters
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Packsack Canoe Trips & Log Cabins
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters