BWCA Entry Point: 34 - Island River
- 1 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Two small portages leading to Isabella River. No portages on Island River.
- Latitude: 47.7912 Longitude: -91.3332
- Yellow line identifies portage
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 34
- Boundary Waters Guide Service
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Canoe Country Outfitters
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Echo Trail Outfitters and Resort Cabins
- Ely Outfitting Company
- Jordan Canoe Outfitters Inc.
- LaTourell's Moose Lake Outfitters
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Packsack Canoe Trips & Log Cabins
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Sawtooth Outfitters
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters