BWCA Entry Point: 54A - Seagull Lake Only
- 2 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a boat landing at Seagull Lake. Large lake with several campsites. Must camp all nights on Seagull Lake. Use only after Entry Point 54 is full. Day trips to other lakes permitted.
- Latitude: 48.1467 Longitude: -90.8695
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.