BWCA Entry Point: 37 - Kawishiwi Lake
- 9 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Access is a boat landing at Kawishiwi Lake.
- Latitude: 47.8390 Longitude: -91.1036
- Yellow line identifies portage
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 37
- Boundary Waters Guide Service
- Canadian Waters Canoe Outfitters
- Canoe Country Outfitters
- Cliff Wold's Outfitting Co.
- Duane's Canoe Outfitters
- Ely Outfitting Company
- Jordan Canoe Outfitters Inc.
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Moose Track Adventures Outfitter & Guide Service
- Packsack Canoe Trips & Log Cabins
- Piragis Northwoods Outfitters
- River Point Outfitting Co.
- Sawbill Canoe Outfitters
- Sawtooth Outfitters
- Spirit of the Wilderness
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters