BWCA Entry Point: 54 - Seagull Lake
- 11 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- No motors (use or possession) west of Three Mile Island. Large lake with several campsites. landing at Seagull Lake.
- Latitude: 48.1469 Longitude: -90.8693
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.
Outfitters for Entry Point 54
- Bearskin Wilderness Outfitters
- Boundary Waters Guide Service
- Clearwater Canoe Outfitters & Lodge
- Gunflint Northwoods Guided Trips
- Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters
- Hungry Jack Canoe Outfitters and Cabins
- Moose Track Adventures Guide Service
- Rockwood Outfitters
- Seagull Canoe Outfitters & Cabins
- Tuscarora Lodge & Canoe Outfitters
- Voyageur Canoe Outfitters