BWCA Entry Point: 55A - Saganaga Lake Only
- 3 entry permit(s) granted per calendar day. (May 1st - Sept. 30th)
- Must camp all nights on Saganaga Lake. Use only after Entry Point 55 is full. Day trips to other lakes permitted. Large lake with many campsites and easy access.
- Latitude: 48.1713 Longitude: -90.8865
- Pin identifies starting location.
- Yellow triangle identifies portage point
- Closed campsite.***
*BWCA Entry Point information courtesy of the U.S. Forest Service
Weather can make travel dangerous or impossible in the BWCA. Be prepared to alter plans and plan according to your groups ability to navigate more difficult water.